Adding Value to Membership; Assisting in Grower Success
For 12 years, the United Potato Growers Cooperative of Wisconsin has worked to make sure that Wisconsin potato growers earn money at growing potatoes. To date, Wisconsin leads the nation in returns back to the grower.
While a vision and desire to maintain that status continues, the Wisconsin Cooperative is bringing the value of membership with the organization to new levels.
For the 2017 crop, if you are a past member who has decided to rejoin the United Potato Growers Cooperative of Wisconsin, you will receive a 50% discount on your membership dues for the year. Also, if you have never been a member of the Cooperative and you would like to join, you too will receive a 50% discount on your dues for the 2017 crop.
United of Wisconsin is also privileged to be working with various partners in the industry such as AMVAC in conducting their product demonstration program as well as others that offer rebates on sales back to United members.
It is a pleasure to welcome Jay-Mar as a partner in offering a rebate on select products to United of Wisconsin members at the end of the year. Jay-Mar’s rebate plan offers a 2% return on the purchase of the following products:
- Yield Boost – Foliar fertilizer
- First Response – Foliar fertilizer
- Mic-Ro-Pac – Foliar fertilizer
- Grow + – Foliar fertilizer
- Interra – Humic and fulvic acid
- Artista – Humic and fulvic acid/mycorrhizae/carbohydrates/amino acids
- Phosphyter – Foliar fertilizer with phosphite
- Chameleon – Spreader-sticker
- Impact – Organosilicone spreader
- Meth-N-Oil – Methylated seed oil penetrant
Other companies are considering rebate programs of their own for United of Wisconsin members. Stay tuned for future updates.
If you are interested in membership with the United Potato Growers Cooperative of Wisconsin or have questions, please contact Dana Rady at 715-623-7683 or email@example.com.