An informed consumer is a happy consumer. That’s where the WPVGA Auxiliary comes in. Formed in 1975 by the wives and family members of the WPVGA, the WPVGA Auxiliary works on creative ways of keeping in touch with consumers.
The WPVGA Auxiliary offers:
- Wisconsin potato cookbooks
- Fresh baked Wisconsin potatoes at the Wisconsin State Fair
- Education materials for educators and foodservice professionals
- Tours of Wisconsin potato farms and processing facilities
- Monthly column in The Badger Common’Tater
To order the cookbook, send us an email.