FSMA Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls
Live Webinar on Nov 16, 2017
1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT
Duration: 75 Min
By: Dr. John Ryan
This session is focused on practical tools to help you design and implement HARPC. You will be able to develop a valid preventive control plan (PCP) from this session if you work with your associates to complete the step-by-step process to finalize the plan. We will also touch on the specific tools you need to document exactly what your people are doing to implement, maintain, validate, verify and continuously implement the plan through years to come.
Why should you attend:
There is no time like the present to get your company in gear as you march towards FSMA compliance. Prevention and reduction of food safety risks is the path towards success. For many companies, designing and implementing a great control system is old business, but for many others, there are many new ideas that can get confusing. Hazards, prevention, risk and control are critical to meeting FSMA requirements. HARPC training provides the background needed to prepare to meet these new demands.
You need the plan and implementation to satisfy your customer’s requirements under Subpart G of the supply chain controls. Without full implementation at your end, your customers will find it illegal to hire your company as a supplier.
- Leave this session armed with the knowledge you need to complete a competent HARPC plan
- Know the difference between corrective action and prevention
- You will be able to share and review this plan with all concerned parties
- Learn how to depend on the inputs from your employees
- Where does HARPC come from
- Food Security and Adulteration Issues
- Who is exempt from HARPC requirements?
- Prevention vs Corrective Action
Use “FDA30” to get $30 Off.
Attend in a Group and save up to 50%. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk orders.