Heidi Randall Elected to Second Term on Potatoes USA
Congratulations to Heidi Randall of Alsum Farms, who has been re-elected to the Potatoes USA Board representing Wisconsin for her second, 3-year term, which begins in March 2018 through March 2021.
Randall currently serves on the Administrative Domestic Marketing Committee for Potatoes USA. Locally, she serves as the Wisconsin Potato Industry Board President and is active on the WPVGA Promotions Committee.
As a Potatoes USA representative of Wisconsin, Randall, along with the state’s 4 other representatives, is responsible for being the intermediary between the Northcentral region and Potatoes USA.
Each elected board member for Potatoes USA must:
- Attend the Board’s Annual meeting held in March each year of the three-year term, 2018-2021.
- Be active in the potato-growing community.
- Be visible in community work, participate in local government, cultural or business affairs—someone who is a leader.
- Be willing to represent and communicate with his/her constituents on a regular basis.
- Take the time to actively support Potatoes USA programs in his/her area.
- Speak to grower groups, newspaper reporters and interested parties about Potatoes USA programs, relating the value of the Board to all growers, how the 3-cent per hundredweight assessment is invested and ask for input from those interested in becoming active in the promotion of potatoes.
To follow is the list of current Wisconsin Potatoes USA Representatives.
- Mark Finnessy, Okray Family Farms (Began 2nd term 2017-2020)
- Eric Schroeder, Schroeder Bros. Farms (Began 2nd term 2017-2020)
- Keith Wolter, Hyland Lakes Spuds (Began 1st term 2017-2020)
- Erin Baginski, Baginski Farms (Began 1st term 2017-2020)
- Heidi Randall, Alsum Farms (Re-elected for 2nd term 2018-2021)