Vegetable Crop Update #21
August 27th, 2018 | Posted in: Crop Updates
Updates provided by Amanda J. Gevens, Associate Professor & Extension Vegetable Plant Pathologist, Interim Co-Director of Wisconsin Seed Potato Certification Program, UW-Madison, Dept. of Plant Pathology
In this issue we include articles on the following topics:
- late blight risk updates and new report from Waushara Co. potato
- cucumber downy mildew updates – news reports from Columbia, Dane, Ozaukee, and Portage Cos.
- basil downy mildew confirmed in Rock Co.
- hop phoma disease described – and management recommendations offered
- potato storage trial updates
Read full update.