Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association

Temporary Laborers/Trucking & Transportation FAQ’s

Frequently Asked Questions regarding Temporary Laborers and H-2A, H-2B, or CW-1 visas
Link to the US Department of Labor’s, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Foreign Labor Certification

Likely you are aware of the over-weight certificates being granted by many state DOT’s. Well the American Trucking Association has compiled all the regs for all 50 states in one spot. You’ll also see which states are extending CDL renewal, keeping rest areas open, etc.

Tater Talk Past Issues

Volume 16, Issue 15 | April 12, 2024

Tater Talk Archives

Tater Talk Subscription
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.