Have you Voted yet? Potatoes USA Elections Underway in Wisconsin
WPVGA is conducting elections for 4 seats on the Potatoes USA board representing Wisconsin for the upcoming term, to begin March 2017-March 2020.
If you are a potato-growing organization in Wisconsin, you should have received a ballot in the mail.
You may also vote here by:
- Completing the ballot (click here for Ballot)
- Email it to [email protected]
- Faxing it to 715-623-3176
- One ballot per farm
- Each farm may choose 4 candidates and may vote only once.
To follow is the list of current Wisconsin Potatoes USA Representatives.
- Mark Finnessy, Okray Family Farms (Incumbent)
- Eric Schroeder, Schroeder Bros. Farms (Incumbent)
- Heidi Randall, Alsum Farms (1st term not yet complete)
Potatoes USA Board representatives are able to serve two consecutive 3-year terms. In this election period, Wisconsin is looking for 2 nominees. Both Mark Finnessy and Eric Schroeder have completed their first 3-term and are running for a second. Rick Kanter’s second term is complete and Adam Bula is not running for a second term. Heidi Randall’s first term will be complete in 2017.