Seminar on PACA and Producer Security Planned for February 17
WPVGA continues to provide various services to its members in an effort to help them stay proactive with new requirements and continue expanding knowledge.
Following the 2014 Allen Canning bankruptcy filing, questions still linger about PACA, Producer Security and the future of both programs.
As a result, a seminar is planned for:
- Tuesday, February 17th at the Holiday Inn in Stevens Point.
- Schedule is as follows:
- 10am – Arrive
- 10:15-11:15 – John Manske from Producer Security Council (Producer Security Presentation)
- 11:15-12:15 – Eric Hanson and Jeremy McPherson from DATCP (Producer Security Presentation)
- 12:15-12:45 – Lunch
- 12:45-1:45 – Dean Johnson from Texas PACA Office (PACA Presentation)
- 1:45-2:45 – Steve De Falco from Meurs Law Firm (legal perspective of PACA Presentation)
Please mark your calendars and share this information with others who may be interested. Please RSPVP of your attendance to Dana Rady ([email protected]) by February 9th so we can communicate accurate numbers. Should you have any questions, feel free to call the WPVGA office at 715-623-7683.